I am gearing up for Super Bowl weekend in LAS VEGAS!! Wahoo!!!! I cannot wait! I'm not a huge football fan, but I do love commercials, Beyonce, and cheering! If you have never been, you really must put it on your to-do list! It is a magical place, Disneyland for adults.
My last Vegas trip was back in June to celebrate my birthday, which feels like ages ago! So I am beyond excited to finally get back to Sin City; dance all over, get on the roulette tables, and SHOP! (or window shop)
To get my prepped for the trip, I thought I would share the must pack items to survive Vegas! Well aside from the Gatorade, water, and Tylenol you must pick up the second you arrive.
1. Cute luggage: Vegas is where you have to pull out all your best items to show off, so why not have good luggage?! I always bring a large bag and a smaller bag (half full) like this DVF roller (life saver!!) because by the time you are ready to leave you are too hungover to pack as well as you did prior to the trip so you will need the extra space!
2. Bronzer / Blush - This leopard compact from Too Faced is not only super cute, but gives you some color and a hint of pink for those cheek bones!
3. Over sized sunnies: These Dior glasses are perfect for strolling the strip or when the lights are just too bright during breakfast (at 2pm).
4. Buxom Lipgloss: plump those lips, get a fun color, and lots of shine! Plus this gloss is not sticky at all and lasts a long time!
5. False lashes. Need I say more?
6. Clutch: get a pop of color and it will help you to NOT forget it while touching up your face in the bathroom at Marquee.
7. Sublime lotion: to keep up that tan, even in winter. It may be chilly, but there's no need for pasty legs are the club. $8 at the drugstore, you really can't go wrong.
8. IPhone portable charger: This cute one is from J. Crew, it's great for when you forget to put your phone on the charger and night and don't want to loose your friends while out shopping in Cesar's.
PS- Don't forget to enter my Stella & Dot Giveaway!!!